Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sometimes I Lie

Like yesterday, for example, when I wrote that I don't trust Buddy any more. And then just this morning, I was frantically cleaning and I wasn't even dressed, and I felt like he needed to pee, and so, just for a second, I let him out in the yard, but somehow the back fence was ajar. Now, he's on the loose, and I'm wearing clothes over my pajamas, but I couldn't even see him when I walked the 'hood and froze my ass off. Stupid stupid dog. Stupid stupid Al. Why did I trust the Gingerbread Dog?

4 comments:

Alex said...

He's back. We're a happy family again.

Anonymous said...

WHEW!

OneN said...

You really need a pod (PetSafe pet containment system) to zap him if he runs...it works wonders! :) Now if we could only find a similar solution for twin three-year-olds in a pet store I'd be a happier woman.

Alex said...

Besides, I thought The One with the Extra N was the real problem in the pet store.